Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

motzdoni

Turbo tax is junk watch out they took 30 extra dollars out of my return on top of what THEY QOATED ME WHY???? They should only take the quoted amount not happy NOT using them again

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Turbo tax is junk watch out they took 30 extra dollars out of my return on top of what THEY QOATED ME WHY???? They should only take the quoted amount not happy NOT using them again

You can see what your fees were for at this link: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online/0...

If you chose to have your fees paid from your federal refund, there is an additional $40 processing fee charged by the bank that performs this service. 

yes. you mention the extra $40 for the processing fee to get tax return money. the $30 fee is just a fee on that fee to get your tax return money because they give NO OTHER choice but to go to credit karma and get a bank card. then mint will start to email you every day to down load their app also so you can track your refund. IF I wanted to use either company I would of chose that company.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

You are able to update your marketing preferences so that you do not receive unwanted emails or communications from Intuit. Please see here for more information. 

@crennie

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies