Turbo tax is junk watch out they took 30 extra dol...

motzdoni

Turbo tax is junk watch out they took 30 extra dollars out of my return on top of what THEY QOATED ME WHY???? They should only take the quoted amount not happy NOT using them again

Texas Roger

You can see what your fees were for at this link: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online/0...

If you chose to have your fees paid from your federal refund, there is an additional $40 processing fee charged by the bank that performs this service. 

crennie

yes. you mention the extra $40 for the processing fee to get tax return money. the $30 fee is just a fee on that fee to get your tax return money because they give NO OTHER choice but to go to credit karma and get a bank card. then mint will start to email you every day to down load their app also so you can track your refund. IF I wanted to use either company I would of chose that company.

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You are able to update your marketing preferences so that you do not receive unwanted emails or communications from Intuit. Please see here for more information. 

@crennie