turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gene12345
Returning Member

TT came up with a $1,433. error, a non a existent amount, on line 70 of my 1040. Cost my $1094.65 additional taxes. I had to Manually file. Request refund of $119.98

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

TT came up with a $1,433. error, a non a existent amount, on line 70 of my 1040. Cost my $1094.65 additional taxes. I had to Manually file. Request refund of $119.98

That came from an extension to file.  Did you file an extension or start one?  You must have put down you would pay the 1,433 with the extension application.  You should always check your return over before you file.
gene12345
Returning Member

I did not request an extension or enter the $1,433 anywhere!  Givein me an answer from Intuit
Hal_Al
Level 15

This is a user to user forum. You can probably get help from this forum by asking a specific question. 

To contact TurboTax (TT) support:
https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/contact/index.jsp 

In the search line enter some keywords or question without quotes.  Use the term “billing issues” in the question box, not "Refund" or it will just give you the IRS phone number to check your refund status. 

On the next page, skip the suggested topic links and scroll down until you see CALL US.  It should show the wait times.  Week days 8 AM - 5 PM Pacific time

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies