Davidlclaunch

Trying to figure out whats happens after they're accepted

I got the email they was accepted and it's been 10 days now I used my direct deposit but there isn't anything showing that there pending 

MichelleLO

Please see this helpful TurboTax FAQ that outlines what the next steps are now that your tax return has been accepted by the IRS.

Most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted (received). For the most up-to-date information regarding the status of your tax return and a specific date of when to expect your refund, please visit the IRS Where's My Refund? site. Please see the TurboTax FAQ When will I get my IRS refund? for more information.

To track the progress of your state tax return, see the TurboTax FAQ How do I track my state refund?

chubbyp4

i had the wrong pin number but the agi   elizabeth cooper-potts

chubbyp4

they regected my return DIDN'T" find the 2019 return but i did find the AGI BUT I D PUT THE WRONG PIN  IT WAS MY CPA FROM 2018 FOR  MY AGI WAS 8993    AND SAME AS 19 EXCEPT SLG 13850