turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

I called and they said they are allowed to review up to 90 days at their discretion randomly. Even if there is nothing wrong and there is nothing we can do but wait! Its straight bs! Its for fraud prevention and chosen randomly period.

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

@swerveswife FOR NY STATE?

Yes for new york state

But yours is processing. Its for the ones that say that they require further review and may take longer to process than their Federal return. If yours says its processing, the next step is a DDD.

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH SOMEONE THAT ACTUALLY TOOK THE TIME TO HELP.... its funny because she said i claimed earned income credit and i dont rememeber ....so i pulled up my thing and for 400 measly extra dollars now the earliest i could get my federal is feb 27th???? cmonnnn

What number can i call to talk to someone about my state refund ?

Well i called the state and they told me on there in it’s processinng so that’s exciting  , but i still have that message ! They were very informational tho

LOLLLL

ANYONE OUT THERE IN THE BABY CRYING TAX WORLDDDD ANYONE HELLO HELoooh helllloooo

I JUST GOT MY DDD FOR STATE LMAO MONDAY THE 26 LMAOOOOO I CAN'T FEDERAL YOU LEECHES SS

Federal is in my account right now, just waiting on the state!! Cmon nys lets move forward cut the shit.

@swerveswife  when did u get your federal nice

Today! Its in my account now after 3:00 pm. Its dated for tomorrow but available now!!
rimonaf

I filed since the 30th of January and mines been stuck on this
Manage cookies