turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

My state was accept on 1/25. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks and Im still stuck on further review
bjuaire02

Anyone get this status message from their NY return this year or get it last year and recall what happened? "we received...may require..longer then fed..

I filed on February 3rd. My state was being processed for a while and has now been under review for over a week. I check my federal and it’s still not showing anything. I need this money bad!

This is horse shat

Anyone have good news ?
taxmonst

So as far as fed my bars are still on 2 but I know it was already sent out because it went to republic bank for fees to be paid for rapid refund. My date for fed 22 so hope republic bank puts it in anytime now.  As far as state I filed on the 5th first it said processing then got further review for about a week then yesterday when my fed went to 2 bars and gave date my state went back to received and being processed so hopefully that's a good sign we will see.

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So my state changed back to we have recieved your return and it is now being processed i hope it goes through
cora1913

I recieved my federal in my bank account today, state still says the same crap, hasnt changed to processing

@cora1913 how long did you wait for your federal and what was the last message you had on it ?

State same crap too, Federal yesterday

@swerveswife yesterday you got fed? How long did u wait..were you eic?

I have kids so i had to wait until the first drop which was yesterday. I filed on 1/24

@swerveswife cool but did you get that annoying "still processing " no bars message ?

When you were waiting that is

Funny bc Im getting my state Monday ...and still no change in my federal status ...
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies