Solved: To get there you will first need to get your retur...

laymanwill

I can't find a way to access the final print copies of my California return so I can get the vouchers for payment of 2016 tax still due and for 2017 Cal estimated taxes.

Tturbo tax says I have successfully e filed both Federal and California tax returns for 2017.

ChrisH1

To get there you will first need to get your return back open so you can access the Print Center.

Sign in to yor TurboTax account
    Click on the Tax Timeline and choose the year you want to work with
    At the bottom of the Tax Timeline screen is a section 'Some things you can do'
    Click on Add a state--you are not going to actually add a state but this will open the return back up so that your Federal taxes, State taxes, etc. tabs are now accessible.

Once you have the return open:

Click on My Account at top right of webpage
    Click Print Center
    Choose I'd like to: Print, save, or preview this year's return.
    A pop-up will come up and the first option is to Print forms sent to government (recommended)
    If you click the drop-down arrow to right of choice box you will get two more choices:

Forms files with the government PLUS all worksheets
    All Forms--this option should include the filing instructions.

You don't have to print all the forms just preview them and print the one you need.

ChrisH1

Sign in to yor TurboTax account

Once you have the return open:

Click Print Center