turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jaygeee

Information missing

I had previously filled out some information and was going to finish it up on a later date but when I logged back on, the information is no longer there.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EricG
Intuit Alumni

Information missing

The system is set up to save any information you added when you sign out. 

Since you're not seeing the info you already added, it's most likely that you signed in to another account - it happens all the time!

Often people use their email address as a username on one account and a unique username, like "Bob1945" on another, but both accounts share the same email address. 

You may try the "I forgot my username or password" link on the Log In screen to see if you don't have another account. 

Also, please remember we're always here to help: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

View solution in original post

1 Reply
EricG
Intuit Alumni

Information missing

The system is set up to save any information you added when you sign out. 

Since you're not seeing the info you already added, it's most likely that you signed in to another account - it happens all the time!

Often people use their email address as a username on one account and a unique username, like "Bob1945" on another, but both accounts share the same email address. 

You may try the "I forgot my username or password" link on the Log In screen to see if you don't have another account. 

Also, please remember we're always here to help: https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies