The software says that form 8960 is not ready, the...

The software says that form 8960 is not ready, then I got an email saying it is ready. I updated the software. Afterwards the software still says the form is not ready?

Same problem

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please try to manually update your software instead. Refer to the following Help Article for instructions: Manually Update TurboTax for Windows Software (Basic, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business)

I have the same problem. The article linked has no instructions for manually updating TurboTax Business 2020. I've uninstalled TurboTax Business 2020 and reinstalled and updated and it still says form 8960 is not ready.

Same problem

Same problem fort two days

Same problem on Wednesday 2/10/2021.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

If you have not gotten the email, you can try contacting customer support by clicking here

Otherwise you will need to follow the instructions here to amend your return. 

Same problem for the past two days. I've updated TT and the software say I have the latest version. I'm using TurboTax Business (not Home and Business).