turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The software says that form 8960 is not ready, then I got an email saying it is ready. I updated the software. Afterwards the software still says the form is not ready?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
NKent
Returning Member

The software says that form 8960 is not ready, then I got an email saying it is ready. I updated the software. Afterwards the software still says the form is not ready?

Same problem

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Please try to manually update your software instead. Refer to the following Help Article for instructions: Manually Update TurboTax for Windows Software (Basic, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business)

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have the same problem. The article linked has no instructions for manually updating TurboTax Business 2020. I've uninstalled TurboTax Business 2020 and reinstalled and updated and it still says form 8960 is not ready.

harry phillips
Returning Member

Same problem

NKent
Returning Member

Same problem fort two days

harry phillips
Returning Member

Same problem on Wednesday 2/10/2021.

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you have not gotten the email, you can try contacting customer support by clicking here

Otherwise you will need to follow the instructions here to amend your return. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Same problem for the past two days. I've updated TT and the software say I have the latest version. I'm using TurboTax Business (not Home and Business). 

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies