badger2

The review wants me to fill in an amount for the 1095-A form, but I don't have one. How do I get out of this loop?

rjs

Type 1095-a in the Search box, then click the link that says "Jump to 1095-a." That should take you back to the screen that asks whether you received a 1095-A, and you can answer No.

marks4

not having alot of luck with the search box today

DawnC

Make sure you are all the way inside of your return before searching.  The search feature will not work properly if you are on the Tax Home page.  Click on Federal or My Info or even Pick up Where I left off after signing in.   Once inside the return, the search should work fine.   If you want to go to the healthcare insurance section, search for aca.    @marks4