• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ret1745

The price is becoming higher and I don't understand why. Why is the system automatically picking what service I use?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChrisVonHoep
Level 1

The price is becoming higher and I don't understand why. Why is the system automatically picking what service I use?

If your return requires certain forms, it will prompt you to upgrade to the version capable of processing that form.
In order to start over or switch to a lower version, if you have yet to pay, can clear all information and start over by following the steps below:

Attached is a list of the most common forms and the versions of TurboTax that support them.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ChrisVonHoep
Level 1

If your return requires certain forms, it will prompt you to upgrade to the version capable of processing that form.
In order to start over or switch to a lower version, if you have yet to pay, can clear all information and start over by following the steps below:

Attached is a list of the most common forms and the versions of TurboTax that support them.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v