bunchte

The automated system says it cannot find my account when I give my email, although it’s the same one I use to log in online. How can I get through to a person via phone.

I’ve found it extremely frustrating trying to get in touch with a person from TurboTax to ask a question about my account. Whenever the automated phone system asks for my email address, it says it cannot be found, even though I’m using that same email to log into the TurboTax website. Is there something I’m doing wrong, or is there another number to call that will let you speak directly through a person without having to go through the 20 questions the automated assistant asks you?
alanbronson3

I haven't been able to log in.  the system can't find my account and the changed password never works.  what is the matter?

TiffanyL

I have provided a link below where you can contact TurboTax customer care for assistance:

TurboTax Customer Service