Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

152 means you need to wait like all of us here are. you will update soon don't worry
Jd0924

Tax Year Prior to 2020: It says refunds won't be processed until Feb 15th (or around the 15th) if i have Earned Income credit or Additional Child Credit; is this true with RPF or card payment?

Well thank  you@walkerflem72 that's  reassuring. Quick question  where on the IRS website  does  it talk to the updates for tonight for people with  eic so I can get  more info?
Jd0924

I see it nevermind
rita801

I haven't gotten a update yet. It said it would on February 17 which it'd the 18th today. Anyone received a DDD yet. I did claim EIC been claiming my same child for 17yrs.

I filed 2/2 still on 1 bar. Got the tax topic 152. Able to order both transcripts on the 14th.. wondering if something is wrong

@rita801 @rchellet15  don't worry just yet. You'll probably receive an update on Tuesday. Some of us finally got our update yesterday but i highly doubt they were able to get to everybody.
rita801

Oh okay I said I would wait til then if nothing I was calling because tomorrow would be 20 days and Tuesday would be 21days.
Jd0924

Yea same here I'm thinking  Tuesday as well because  I filed
2/2 as I do every year the thing is by now I would  have  my dd.  I file  the, same  thing  every year same  kids... I have the first  bar, and the tax topic 152. So does the IRS do updates on the weekend and Sunday because  I don't see any type of update.?
rita801

Its just confusing that a lot of ppl have gotten there and claim the same credits I claimed as well. I even tried to get my transcripts and its taking for a loan number or credit card. Never heard of that before so I just fell short of the answer and left it alone
rita801

From what I seen on some tax topic they do work on the weekends during tax season. But I don't know how true that is.

@goinsd1991 thank you...hopefully that’s the case
reereej39

So since it says by the 22nd dont mean it has to be on that day.

So will the state come in at the same time as federal or different times because I will not be receiving anything from federal but from the state
jenine

WOW... Not very hard to understand people.... bertonsthe1 it clearly states that if you are filing with the EIC, the ENTIRE refund amount will be held. That means State and Federal. Also, you would receive your refund in one payment, not 2 separate payments from State & Federal.
harpoleon

@jenine is it cold up there on that high horse and actually you are as wrong as two left shoes lmao the state is not affected by eic path act  @bertonsthe1 should be within 15 for state also most people that filed early like before the first have ddd for federal of Feb  22nd
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies