or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sparta 1
Level 2

tax exclusion form not updating

The IRS Unemployment Compensation Exclusion Work Sheet is not updating on my TT Hm&Business desk top version. How can this be fixed?

5 Replies
xmasbaby0
Level 15

Have you updated your software?  That update has been available for several weeks now.   Check your Schedule1 line 8 by switching to Forms mode.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Sparta 1
Level 2

Unemployment exclusion work sheet does not seem to download and change taxable amount. Did uninstall and  re-installed Home&Biz, checked for updates, re-opened patch, still no change.

Sparta 1
Level 2

If update of unemployment exclusion form is successful does the work sheet  show up in form mode in my Home&Biz? Because it is not there and I am not getting the $10,200 adjustment. Reinstalled still no change.

xmasbaby0
Level 15

@Sparta 1 Go to forms mode and look at Schedule 1 lines 7 and 8

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Mike9241
Level 15

if your modified adjusted gross income is $150,000 or more you don't get the adjustment. 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v