turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tax exclusion form not updating

The IRS Unemployment Compensation Exclusion Work Sheet is not updating on my TT Hm&Business desk top version. How can this be fixed?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Have you updated your software?  That update has been available for several weeks now.   Check your Schedule1 line 8 by switching to Forms mode.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Unemployment exclusion work sheet does not seem to download and change taxable amount. Did uninstall and  re-installed Home&Biz, checked for updates, re-opened patch, still no change.

If update of unemployment exclusion form is successful does the work sheet  show up in form mode in my Home&Biz? Because it is not there and I am not getting the $10,200 adjustment. Reinstalled still no change.

@Sparta 1 Go to forms mode and look at Schedule 1 lines 7 and 8

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

if your modified adjusted gross income is $150,000 or more you don't get the adjustment. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies