ntprice04

Submitted my taxes. Opened TT to check status, and amounts had changed. Still says pending. Will my return be rejected and I have to resubmit.

It looks like the state tax calculations TT did were wrong when I submitted it.  When I opened TT again it updated and made new calculations and increased my tax liability.  My current return still says pending.  Will my state decline my return and I have to resubmit?  Why did TT make incorrect calculations?  Kind of frustrating.
TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

In this public forum, we don't have access to your return.  If you could assist us with providing us which state is being affected, we'd like to help find an answer to your question.

ntprice04

The state is Oregon.  

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

The update can cause the TurboTax refund meter to change. Please see Why did the TurboTax Refund Meter change after filing? for more information.