turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My form 1095-A has 0s in all three columns for the last three months. Why won't Turbotax accept 0s? What do I do?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My form 1095-A has 0s in all three columns for the last three months. Why won't Turbotax accept 0s? What do I do?

Leave all the columns blank (empty) where you did Not have healthcare coverage through the Marketplace Exchanges.

If the program continues to give you an error after leaving the columns blank, then delete the Form 1095-A.  After deleting the form, re-enter the form in the Health Insurance section manually.  Do Not import the form.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on Delete a form

• Click on Federal on the left side of the screen
  • Click on Health Insurance at the top of the screen

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Leave all the columns blank (empty) where you did Not have healthcare coverage through the Marketplace Exchanges.

If the program continues to give you an error after leaving the columns blank, then delete the Form 1095-A.  After deleting the form, re-enter the form in the Health Insurance section manually.  Do Not import the form.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on Delete a form

• Click on Federal on the left side of the screen
  • Click on Health Insurance at the top of the screen
cloverkel

Still will not accept "zeros" when manually entered.
dalessioe

Same problem for me
psl2004

Looks like it is a known issue. <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4394028">https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4394028</a>
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies