turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Some of the forms needed to complete my federal are not available yet

I cannot complete my filing because it says some of the forms I need to complete my federal return are not yet completed. I need to see if this is something that I need to correct or if the forms aren't available yet???
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Some of the forms needed to complete my federal are not available yet

See this TurboTax support FAQ for IRS forms availability - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-perso...

Click on Review at the top of the program screen.  In the Review section is a screen that shows the forms and schedules included in your tax return that have not been finalized and the date they will be available.

Once the forms and schedules for your tax return have been finalized you will need to return to your 2016 online account to complete and e-file the tax return.  Click on File at the top of the program screen.  Follow through the File interview until you are in the section for e-filing the return by clicking on the Transmit Return button.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies