Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

DSETN

Software Discount USA TurboTax 2023 Rebate

I purchased TurboTax 2023 from Software Discount USA to take advantage of the manufacturer rebate of 50% off.  HELP:  There are no instructions to follow after making the purchase.    

The email states: 

"Exclusive Manufacturer Rebate on all 2023 Turbo Tax Products

How to Get the Rebate

1. Select Your Product:  Browse our selection of 2023 Turbo Tax software and choose the one that best fits your tax needs.

2. Make Your Purchase: Complete your purchase as you normally would.

3. Claim Your Rebate: After you purchase, follow the instructions provided to claim your manufacturer rebate.

Don't Miss Out

This rebate offer expires December 31, 2023 11:59 EST.  Ensure you take advantage of this deal to maximize your savings this tax season."

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies

The company you purchased software from is not an authorized TurboTax retail partner.  If you have issues with any type of discount or rebate you will have to contact that company.

Authorized TurboTax retailers - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/intuit-product-orders/obtain-authentic-t...

You said you received an emailed ? From whom? 

markvatt
Returning Member

DSETN

Email from Software Discount USA.

DSETN

I have contacted them.  I’m told I will get a rebate from Intuit once I submit proof I filed my tax return with TurboTax.  I am unclear how that will happen.

2bd1

You aren't going to get any rebate.  If you look up (a whois search) the website turbotaxrebate.com you will see there is no connection to Intuit.  Rebates don't take 6 to 8 weeks, they are telling you that so you will wait past the point where you can dispute the charge and get your money back.

kimcbooth

I also purchased an item with a rebate and there were no rebate instructions as indicated.

The item went thru via my credit card, but now I got an email saying an item is in my cart and

no confirmation of the purchase.  Will have to follow up with them.. 

kimcbooth

The email with items remaining in my cart is from Shopify.  Maybe it's a Shopify rebate.  

www.shopify.com

Seems to be an online scam from one, the other, or both.  If so I will get a refund based on the scamming. 

And then shop around for a deal.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies