So Turbo tax holds your prior year taxes hostage u...

Ali755

So Turbo tax holds your prior year taxes hostage until you pay to file for this year, correct?

I'm trying to access my taxes for 2012 (I have been a Turbo tax customer since 2007) and the "Documents" section does not appear because I have not paid yet to file for this year (2020)
SteamTrain

It might be there...but just not in "Documents".  The "documents" doesn't show up at all for many people..

Instead

Click on "Tax Home", then scroll down on the rt-side screen.

________________________________

PriorYearDocs_1.png

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
Mike9241

2012 - those documents and return have probably been deleted since Turbotax only retains the last 7 years. 

SteamTrain

Ahhhh.......true, 2012 may be too far back.   But more recent  years prepared online should show up.