poseidon208

So I used to work at a company called Meijers, but I was let go am I still allowed to list them on my taxes or no.

Hal_Al

Not only are you  allowed to list them on your taxes, you are required to do so. All income must be reported. The IRS gets a copy of all W-2s.

Did you work for them in 2017 and if so will you be receiving a W-2 for your wages and taxes withheld?  If the answer is Yes then you must report your income from the W-2 on the 2017 tax return.

And ALL of the W-2's you get for 2017 must be on the SAME tax return.
Hal_Al