Solved: Should I claim? we installed an energy efficient furnace this year, it is not solar powered but we were told to claim on taxes. I am unsure where or if we should

Should I claim? we installed an energy efficient furnace this year, it is not solar powered but we were told to claim on taxes. I am unsure where or if we should

The Nonbusiness Energy Property Credit for Insulation, windows, doors, sky lights, HVAC, water heaters, etc. expired at the end of 2016.  It was not renewed or extended for tax year 2017.