Send me my license code to my email: [removed]

jd791

This is ridiculous.

DJS

This is a public forum so please don't post any personal information. Your license code should be in the download confirmation email or order history, or on the CD box. Please see: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/activating-turbotax-cd-download-software/00/852971 

Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.
**If this post is helpful please click on "thumbs up"**

This is a public web site that can be seen by anyone—including scammers and would-be identity thieves who would love to contact you and pretend to be from TurboTax.  Please remove the personal information you posted here ASAP by returning to your post and clicking the three little blue dots on the upper right to edit your post.