Solved: Self-Employed and received paychecks w/ FICA, SIT, & FIT deductions. Won't receive W-2 or 1099 because payments were too small. Where should I report these in TurboTax?

Self-Employed and received paychecks w/ FICA, SIT, & FIT deductions. Won't receive W-2 or 1099 because payments were too small. Where should I report these in TurboTax?

Hello All,

I'm self-employed and received paychecks w/ FICA, SIT, & FIT deductions (deducted from my gross pay). I haven't received and was told that I would likely not receive any W-2s or 1099s from these payers because the total pay for the year from each entity were small ($90 to $150). Where should I report these in TurboTax?

If FICA and Federal/State income taxes were withheld, you were an employee, not self-employed.

Your employers should be sending W-2s for those, as there is no minimum amount for the requirement for sending a W-2.  You will just need to wait until you receive them (the have until January 31st to mail them, so you may not receive them until mid-February).

If you do not receive the W-2s by mid-February, you would need to contact the employers to ask for the W-2.