Level 12
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If FICA and Federal/State income taxes were withheld, you were an employee, not self-employed.

Your employers should be sending W-2s for those, as there is no minimum amount for the requirement for sending a W-2.  You will just need to wait until you receive them (the have until January 31st to mail them, so you may not receive them until mid-February).

If you do not receive the W-2s by mid-February, you would need to contact the employers to ask for the W-2.