Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Cee_67
Returning Member

Schedule C Activity Sheet

Will States accept your returns without the Activity sheet?

no - tried over and over again (MD) - even tried deleting that WORKSHEET to see if the state return would go through without it and got the same message...

I am a state of MD resident too.  I encountered this form is not ready to be filed due a change in the federal form.  it should be available soon.  Today is March 1, 2022 and I am still waiting....  Wish this can be resolved soon. 

at1569

Still not available for MD.  Any timing updates?

none that I'm aware of - we did send an email to the MD governor's office (with a known contact we had previously) to see if MD could put any 'heat' on the federal to release this form so we all can file MD electronically.  

I'm getting it for MD too....but I have the same form for two other rental properties and those are fine.

Good NEWS - my MD tax return went through this morning!! Yeah!  Starting up Turbo asked "update" - took 2 minutes and then MD state went through!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was allowed to e-file my Iowa Income Tax Return just now after an update.  Thanks for everyone's help on this!!!

shayjay13

ME TOO!!!!  Thank goodness!!!

shayjay13

The price went up though. Does anyone have a discount code for self employed filers. 

Cee_67
Returning Member

**bleep** it, you right the price went up, was tried of waiting, smh

TeresaM
Expert Alumni

Thank you for sharing this information. Our team has been working to resolve an error message for the form availability of Form 8582 in the state return after the original date expected. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience this has caused. This should now be resolved. Please do try the return in Review and see if it will now pass without flags and allow you to file. 

• If you have the desktop version of TurboTax, please be sure it updates when you launch the program. 
  •  If you have TurboTax Online and it still gives this error message, please sign out of TurboTax, clear your cache and cookies, or try another browser, then sign back in and take it through Review.  Please see this Help article for clearing your cache and cookies. Clearing cache and cookies in your browser
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
at1569

All good! I am able to file MD

I'm in MD and was able to file yesterday

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies