Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Schedule C Activity Sheet

Im in Baltimore and i am having the same issue as of 02/15 at 3pm

I have the same issue with Schedule E. 

I cannot file because I keep getting this error:

Activity Worksheet for Schedule E: Activity Description - This form is not ready to be filed due a change in the federal form. It should be available soon.

When will it be available??

shayjay13

I'm in Iowa and have had my return ready to go since February 4th, but am having the same message about the activity worksheet not being ready.  Today is the 17th, do we have anymore info as to when this will be ready.  Much longer and I may be choosing to file with a different service.  I'm needing my refund! 

I went ahead and just filed the federal for now. I used the online version and on the left where it says file, click it, it'll give you the option to file by mail or e-file, select by mail,  then it'll give you an option to change your filing status again, so change the Maryland to file later and keep Federal as e-file, then proceed to file your federal. My federal was accepted in less than 2 minutes. You just have to keep checking back to file MD whenever the updated form will be ready which it should be already updated.

It's the 17th, still not able to file!

I still can't file.  Turbo tax advised fix would be 2/17 and try again.  2/18:  still same issue "This form is not ready to be filed due a change in the federal form. It should be available soon".  This is holding up our filing.

HELP Turbo Tax!!!

I still can't file.  Turbo tax advised fix would be 2/17 and try again.  2/18:  still same issue "This form is not ready to be filed due a change in the federal form. It should be available soon".  This is holding up our filing.

HELP Turbo Tax!!!

I am in Iowa and having the same issue on the State tax with the message - Activity Worksheet: Activity Description.  Form not ready.....available soon.

Been checking daily and I guess we are not at "soon" quite yet.

cply
Returning Member

I've sent a request to Senator Joni Ernst and Rep. Cindy Axne and asked them to look into the issue with these delinquent forms.  Both have responded to let me know their staff are investigating the issue.

josh-ash

it still doesn't work. It still (2/19/21) says the form isn't available yet. 

fireboatone
Returning Member

I am getting the same message for the state of Maryland.   

I'm In MD and I'm having the same issue. I haven't found a workaround and I've been waiting on help from Turbo Tax since Feb 2.

Also, in MD on 2-20-2022 and still getting the same message 'unable to file MD due to activity worksheet for C unavailable' - odd, can't file because a WORKSHEET is unavailable!!

Sunday 2/20 still unable to file

I am having this same problem in trying to e-file my Iowa income tax return.  I called TurboTax on Friday at 800-446-8848.  The first person I had to hang up on because they had no clue.  I was on the phone with the second person for 1 hour and 40 minutes, mostly in silence, when I finally asked for a case number or something where I could call back or they could call me back.  She then transferred me to a live 'tax expert'.  While I don't know it, I believe she was just sandbagging me so she didn't have to take new calls (no work, same pay).  I talked to the so-called expert.  The first thing he asked was why I was getting back such a large refund.  I told him, but in retrospect, it's really none of his business and is not why I called.  When he said the backup plan would be to print and mail the return in, I said yes, I will do that if I have to, but I want the $20 refunded I had paid to e-file the state return.  He thought that was ridiculous because I was getting back such a large refund (!?!?).  I quickly changed his mind on that. I don't know what to say to help.  I would offer to call TurboTax at the above number and hope that more people calling them will force them to address this glitch in TurboTax.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies