dimitri771

Received email stating that turbotax product will be free of charge this year due to lawsuit. Clicked on free edition and it still forced me to get delixe and pay $39. Have been using turbotax for years. Looks like it will be the last time for me using it

EbonyA
Employee TurboTax Specialist

You may reach out to a Turbo Tax representative by following the steps here: Contacting Turbo Tax

lbaciu

I have used Turbo tax for 6 years now and beginning with last year you started charging me when I kept hitting the FREE tax advive. This year again I was charged $150 for federal and $20 for State. Then I open my email this morning after I filed and they're offering $20 off to file before April 1, 2021. Where are my breaks with using this service.I might as well take them to a tax accountant and save the hassle of doing this on  my own.

How do I get my $20 promo?

Frustrated

Cynthiad66

That Promo was not available at the time you did your taxes.  Please call customer service to see if they can assist you.  Please use this link:  TurboTax Customer Service