Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Received email stating that turbotax product will be free of charge this year due to lawsuit. Clicked on free edition and it still forced me to get delixe and pay $39. Have been using turbotax for years. Looks like it will be the last time for me using it

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Received email stating that turbotax product will be free of charge this year due to lawsuit. Clicked on free edition and it still forced me to get delixe and pay $39. Have been using turbotax for years. Looks like it will be the last time for me using it

You may reach out to a Turbo Tax representative by following the steps here: Contacting Turbo Tax

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
lbaciu

I have used Turbo tax for 6 years now and beginning with last year you started charging me when I kept hitting the FREE tax advive. This year again I was charged $150 for federal and $20 for State. Then I open my email this morning after I filed and they're offering $20 off to file before April 1, 2021. Where are my breaks with using this service.I might as well take them to a tax accountant and save the hassle of doing this on  my own.

How do I get my $20 promo?

Frustrated

Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

That Promo was not available at the time you did your taxes.  Please call customer service to see if they can assist you.  Please use this link:  TurboTax Customer Service

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies