Your 2017 Income Summary Sheet

I just transmitted to IRS but now I can't find the Tax Summary Sheet that I could have printed before transmitting.  I can download my 2017 tax document but it doesn't include the summary sheet...any help?

Your 2017 Income Summary Sheet

By summary sheet, do you mean the 1st page filing instructions? To see all the forms/schedules/worksheets in your return:

• Log into your account, scroll down a bit and select, 'add a state'. You aren't really adding a state, just opening up the return.
  • Select Tax Tools, Print Center on the left.
  • Select print, save or preview this year's return.
  • Select the 2017 federal return, then select 'Include government and TurboTax worksheets'
  • Preview/Print the return

Your 2017 Income Summary Sheet

• Preview/Print the return

Your 2017 Income Summary Sheet

Thanks for directing me to the correct location.  I found it!  However, that is a very odd way to store these documents; suggest making it more intuitive.  Thanks

Your 2017 Income Summary Sheet

Your 2017 Income Summary Sheet

All way good to have

Your 2017 Income Summary Sheet

How did you even get to the point to download? I am struggling and I need my 2017 tax returns..

Your 2017 Income Summary Sheet

@mdocteur123 See the instruction link below for retrieving your 2017 return.

How do I access my prior year return?