Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

You Helped Me Get My 2021 Return Rejected

When I call in to your turbo tax location,  I get clerks like Montra, Anne, and many others who seem to get joy out of misleading me from the truth. They hang up after being on hold for hours! They pretend not to hear you near the end of the shift.  They say you are breaking up 1/2 hour before 5:00 p.m. Pacific. and then you lose connection. They say about anything to make you think you are moving the tax return nightmare forward. After working part time since October 22 getting the job done that turbotax never finished                                                  

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Yeah, me too.  Right there with you.  Mine was rejected and there is no option to download a desktop version of 2021 Turbo Tax for Mac.  When I enter my license code the Mac option grays and says, Not Compatible.  No one available to help.  Endless circle of dead internet links.  Disconnected after waiting hours on hold. Intuit is a joke.  Unfortunately, I'm stuck with them until I can get someone to help me access my information.  Then, never again.

This is a known problem on some accounts.  Contact TurboTax support for assistance with this problem.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for contacting support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

So what was the reason that your return was rejected??? You didn't mention anything about what it was that TurboTax did to "help"....

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies