Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

its 2.21.24 and still business section is not updated for K-1

Why is it taking so long to make the K-1 1065 2023 form to be available? My software says "available soon." It's already mid February 2024. What is the delay?

Just came home and the online version worked for me. Taxes filed!

No one has likely read all that fine print … so don’t waste your time. Go do your taxes … the forms are ready.

IMG_1482.jpeg

My problem was a little bit different than others, I had an old K-1 on file that I have not needed in years, and they were not able to allow me to delete it or edit it. That was definitely not an IRS problem but a TurboTax problem. However, finally yesterday it did work, and I was able to delete it and file my taxes.

Now the update is suppose to be on 02/29/2024. I have been trying to file my taxes for more than a few weeks. If this issue is not resolve, TurboTax will not be used by me next year. There are lots of better services available.

The K1 issue appears to have been fixed this morning.

javiera781
Returning Member

I was able to update software on my desktop TT - and the K-1 1065 was available ..taxes filed. 

sugarlandcpa
Returning Member

I was able to file mine today also and they were accepted! 

krico3

Its 2/22/24 and k-1s are STILL NOT AVAILABLE. 

I am about to go else where to do my taxes. 

There are no updates and this link is not providing ANY info on the 1065 k-1s anymore. 

This is super annoying and I am totally not impressed with the delay and lack of service and communication on this other than "its not ready yet, we will tell you when it is"

https://form-status.app.intuit.com/tax-forms-availability/formsavailability?albRedirect=true&product...

@krico3 The Schedule K-1 for a Form 1065 and a Form 1120S for tax year 2023 was updated today, 02/22/2024.

If you are using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions you need to update your software.

Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Check for Updates

Alas, I was ready to file … but something looked odd. Well … TurboTax does not detect duplicate (identical) 1099s … nor does it report 1099s that failed to import because they were not yet ready. Fidelity is even later than Intuit.

Update Thursday Feb 22.  I was finally able to file our taxes.  I have followed all of these messages from frustrated people who have used and trusted turbotax for years.  This is the last time I will use it. They market the more expensive version I purchased because it specifically handles the type of taxes that I file.  However, they failed miserably at providing the very forms that I needed.  There are many viable options to choose from and I will be looking at user reviews to make an educated selection.  Best of luck everyone.  I am glad our taxes are finally done.

frankdesmond62
Returning Member

I have the EXACT same problem, I called Intuit twice and all they do is lie to me, said it was going to be ready 2/21/24 and now they say not till May?  really?  Hey intuit, didn't know if you are aware but taxes are due in April?

@jkramer96 wrote:

My problem was a little bit different than others, I had an old K-1 on file that I have not needed in years, and they were not able to allow me to delete it or edit it. That was definitely not an IRS problem but a TurboTax problem. However, finally yesterday it did work, and I was able to delete it and file my taxes.

If you are using the TurboTax online editions, delete the Schedule K-1

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen

Click on Tools

Click on Delete a form

If you are using the TurboTax desktop CD/Download editions -

Click on Forms.  When in Forms mode click on the Schedule K-1 listed on the left side of the page to open 

At the bottom of the page click on Delete Form

javiera781
Returning Member

I was able to run update on my desktop this morning K1 1065 was available ...and finish and efile my taxes

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies