turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why is it I can not resolve issues from last year?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

That's pretty vague.  We have no idea what issues you are referring to.  We cannot see your screen, your tax returns or your account.  If you want help, please provide some details.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

My tax return for last year encountered a problem related to a 1099 for oil and gas from Oklahoma.  I could never resolve so I submitted the return.  After much time and was able to reach the help desk and the person there saw the error and stated that we could get an amendment done after 7 days.  I promised to call back.  After NUMEROUS attempts to reach anyone to fix the problem I gave up.  I sent in two customer surveys stating I was very unhappy and requested call backs in several areas of the survey.  As of today problem still unresolved and I do not want to file with your company again unless I can get assurances of results this year.  For the past two years I have had the same problem and do not want again.   You are welcome to call

Sent full reply several days ago and still no response.

BarbaraW22
Expert Alumni

A TurboTax representative will be contacting you at the phone number you provided in your TurboTax account.

@lonnie-rusty

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies