Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why Did My Question Get Marked as Spam?

I posted (twice) today about my 2015 TurboTax Home & Business crashing. It was marked as spam both times. Why?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

@156church  wrote:

I posted (twice) today about my 2015 TurboTax Home & Business crashing. It was marked as spam both times. Why?

This is a user community forum.  We won't know for sure.  Could be some quirk, or did you happen to post any links/URLs to websites in it that it might have thought were ads/spam/scams?

Otherwise, explain your issue in this thread and maybe someone can offer a suggestion.  Are you using the Windows or Mac version of 2015 TurboTax?    And what operating system version?

What is it that you are trying to do with 2015 software at this point in time?   And what/where is the roadblock with the crash?

Did you just recently install the 2015 software?  If so, was it from the 2015 CD or a downloaded 2015 installation file?   Were you able to update the program to the last 2015 release?   It's unknown if TurboTax would still have the update available at this point in time.  One would just have to try and see.

Where/when did you get the 2015 software?  Was it purchased directly from TurboTax 5 years ago?    Or did you purchase it recently online from some website?

@156church 

I see you have started a thread at this link below, that has more information.  So continue to watch that thread.  There's no need to have two, which can lead to confusion and redundancy.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/why-did-my-2015-turbotax-home-business-crash/01/2...

Hopefully, someone familiar with the Mac version will respond there.

I purchased the "never used" CD from an eBay seller.

Since my original post, I have used the javascript fix and the program is working fine now.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies