turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: where do i enter the banking routing and account #???? ON Turbo tax!!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies
CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Tax Year Prior to 2020: where do i enter the banking routing and account #???? ON Turbo tax!!!

This TurboTax website will let you register if you don't need to file: CORONAVIRUS TAX CENTER: 2020 STIMULUS

Just select: If you don’t need to file your taxes this year

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

PLEASE SEE MY EDITED QUESTION    THANKS

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

If you are trying to enter this information while preparing your return, you will be asked for it when you reach the File portion of the preparation.

You will be asked several questions, need to sign authorization forms, and will then be asked how you would like your refund.  You will be able to enter you banking information in this section.

On the personal info worksheet.  Go to VIEW. Select FORMS. Select INFO WKS.  Scroll to Part V.  Hope that helps.

VictorW9
Expert Alumni

If you're entering your banking information before filing, you may not be asked for the bank's name.  Entering the routing number identifies the bank to the IRS.  Then you'll be asked to enter your account number.  See the info linked below for entering banking information before completing your filing.

Where do I enter my bank's routing or account number? 

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR MESSAGE,   STAY HEALTHY!!!!

THANK YOU!!!            STAY HEALTHY!!

VictorW9
Expert Alumni

You are welcome!

THANK YOU!!  STAY HEALTHY!!!!!!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies