turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

mpaquino1

Tax Year Prior to 2020: When will the 5695 form be ready in turbo tax for filing 2019 taxes?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

12 Replies
GiseleD
Expert Alumni

Tax Year Prior to 2020: When will the 5695 form be ready in turbo tax for filing 2019 taxes?

Form 5695, Residential Energy Credits, will be available for paper filing and e-filing on 01/29/2020.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Just checking, is the form ready? Thanks

@Ranger1124 wrote:

Just checking, is the form ready? Thanks

Yes, the Form 5695 became available on 02/12/2020 with the latest software release.

Charlie Kaufman
Returning Member

TurboTax is still telling me that form 5695 will be available on 1/29/20 even though it is now 2/17/20 and the previous response said it was available on 2/12/20. I'm running the Home and Business edition and when I check for updates it says I'm up to date.

BarbaraW22
Expert Alumni

Form 5695 is available in TurboTax CD/Download for both Windows and Mac for both printing and e-filing. Please refer to this TurboTax Article for federal forms availability.

@Charlie Kaufman

I have the same issue. It sucks isn't it? 

WKins2
Expert Alumni

Make sure your software is up to date, and click here for when federal and state forms will be released: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/irs-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-pe...

So when is it available for TT Home & Business to be updated???

TT Home & Business keeps saying I'm up-to-date but the form is not up-to-date (saying DO NOT FILE).

????

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Try doing the manual update.

Manually Update TurboTax for Windows Software (Basic, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business)

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/updating/help/manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-...

Charlie Kaufman
Returning Member

When I ran the manual update program, it said:

"TurboTax 2019 is not installed. Please install TurboTax 2019 first and then re-run this update"

But TurboTax Home & Business 2019 is installed, and has been working fine for a month except that it can't find updates.

Any thoughts on why it would be confused?

Am so frustrating with Turbo Tax too. Ím still waiting for 2 forms 8936 and 5695. Expecting at least someone from TT should speak up when the forms should be ready for Home & Business....seems like they dónt care about cutomers.

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Here's the forms availability update for the forms you need. If you have CD/Download, you may need to update your software.

When will form 5695 be available? - TurboTax

Solved: Form 8936 (2019) - Community

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies