lovely4u2

When will the 2019 8606T be ready

Texas Roger

When will the 2019 8606T be ready

It is estimated to be available on 2/12/20. You can track progress at this link: https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_windows_individual.htm...

Unicorn82

When will the 2019 8606T be ready

That form is no longer in that list and it’s not listed with the unsupported forms either. Do you know what’s going on?

mesquitebean

When will the 2019 8606T be ready

@ Unicorn82 wrote:

I've notified a Moderator that it's missing, who will get the message in the morning. 

I don't know why it's not showing at all.  Maybe they are updating that page tonight and someone is working on it.   As Texas Roger mentioned above, it was supposed to be ready on 2/12/20, but no telling what time of day on that date, or whether it has been moved back.  An update can occur anytime during the day, not necessarily right after midnight.   Check that list sometime during the day on 2/12/20.   If we hear more, we'll post it back here.

Unicorn82

When will the 2019 8606T be ready

Ok thank you! 😅

xlurics

When will the 2019 8606T be ready

is it not supported? I checked the page and it isn’t listed.  I have been waiting for this form for a month.  I already paid the fee to file but I’m thinking that TurboTax is just giving us the run around. 

Texas Roger

When will the 2019 8606T be ready

It is  supported but we don't have a date yet. The best guess from a moderator today is that it will be included in this weeks update. 

peteave

When will the 2019 8606T be ready

This is BS. Never had this problem before and many people I know have already filed. What is going on? You took my money. NOT FREE as you advertise.

lovely4u2

When will the 2019 8606T be ready

I'm so fed up with TurboTax services! I don't understand what's taking them so long with this 8606T form.

Mjacks49

When will the 2019 8606T be ready

Something is real fishy. I have never been asked for these forms  in the past. They have a date listed and then link us to an IRS site that shows a list of forms with issue dates,  but this one was missing. What’s really going on?

Texas Roger

When will the 2019 8606T be ready

For some unknown reason TurboTax took the form off the forms availability list when they missed the estimated availability date of 2/12/20. It will still be available at some point but they have not published a date. 

Unicorn82

When will the 2019 8606T be ready

It seems to be working now. I was able to file last night.