turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When will the 2019 8606T be ready

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies

It is estimated to be available on 2/12/20. You can track progress at this link: https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_windows_individual.htm...

That form is no longer in that list and it’s not listed with the unsupported forms either. Do you know what’s going on?

@ Unicorn82 wrote:

That form is no longer in that list and it’s not listed with the unsupported forms either. Do you know what’s going on?

I've notified a Moderator that it's missing, who will get the message in the morning. 

I don't know why it's not showing at all.  Maybe they are updating that page tonight and someone is working on it.   As Texas Roger mentioned above, it was supposed to be ready on 2/12/20, but no telling what time of day on that date, or whether it has been moved back.  An update can occur anytime during the day, not necessarily right after midnight.   Check that list sometime during the day on 2/12/20.   If we hear more, we'll post it back here.

Ok thank you! 😅

is it not supported? I checked the page and it isn’t listed.  I have been waiting for this form for a month.  I already paid the fee to file but I’m thinking that TurboTax is just giving us the run around. 

It is  supported but we don't have a date yet. The best guess from a moderator today is that it will be included in this weeks update. 

This is BS. Never had this problem before and many people I know have already filed. What is going on? You took my money. NOT FREE as you advertise.

I'm so fed up with TurboTax services! I don't understand what's taking them so long with this 8606T form.

Something is real fishy. I have never been asked for these forms  in the past. They have a date listed and then link us to an IRS site that shows a list of forms with issue dates,  but this one was missing. What’s really going on?

For some unknown reason TurboTax took the form off the forms availability list when they missed the estimated availability date of 2/12/20. It will still be available at some point but they have not published a date. 

It seems to be working now. I was able to file last night. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies