Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When will form 5695 be available?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

Shows available 1/29.  Today is 1/29 and turbo tax still says no updates.  Any new information as to when this might be updated from the site?

@VTCATS wrote:

Shows available 1/29.  Today is 1/29 and turbo tax still says no updates.  Any new information as to when this might be updated from the site?

The desktop software update was available today and the 5695 is available.  The online editions are updated automatically so the 5695 is available.

That may be true, BUT...my program (which did update), still says:

"Tax forms to Revisit.  This is just a quick reminder that we need to work on the tax forms in your return that were previously under construction.  We've listed them below.  If you forms still aren't available, we'll help you complete them on the dates show."

They list the 5695 tax form and says available on 1/28/2020.  

I've backed out of the program and re-did this portion, but it always comes back to the above message.  And as mentioned, the program did update this morning.  I've tried manually to update since and it says it's up to date.

Is there a contact at Turbo Tax so I can finally complete this?  I feel this isn't going away

krsudhakar
Returning Member

Today is 1/31 and Turboxtax Premier is still considering "Form 5695" as Tax Forms to Revisit.

Please help on when it will be available and ready so I can file my taxes.

@krsudhakar wrote:

Today is 1/31 and Turboxtax Premier is still considering "Form 5695" as Tax Forms to Revisit.

Please help on when it will be available and ready so I can file my taxes.

If you are using the desktop edition, then update your software since the form 5695 has been available since 01/29.  Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Check for Updates

JCHReedy
Returning Member

I'm stuck in a loop when I submit and I think it is due to the 5695 form.  How do we fill out this form? January 29th has passed.

Thanks

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

Form 5695 should now be available. 

To add the information to your return, under the Federal menu on the left, choose Deductions & Credits. Expand the menu for Your Home. Click Start/Revisit next to Home Energy Credits. Answer Yes on the following screen and click Continue. Enter the information on the screens that follow.

Energy Tax Credit

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies