turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When is Wisconsin Schedule I going to be on Turbotax. The goverment website says it was put online on 1/22, but it hasn't shown up on Turbotax, and it won't let me file.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
BillM223
Employee Tax Expert

When is Wisconsin Schedule I going to be on Turbotax. The goverment website says it was put online on 1/22, but it hasn't shown up on Turbotax, and it won't let me file.

In order to make a form available, TurboTax has to create the software and test it before making that form available within the TurboTax product. Thus, it takes some time after a state government releases a form for the form to be available in TurboTax.

In this case, you can see the estimated release date for Wisconsin Schedule I at this TurboTax webpage.

Check the webpage and when the date is changed to "available", then the form is ready to use in TurboTax.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

82 Replies
BillM223
Employee Tax Expert

In order to make a form available, TurboTax has to create the software and test it before making that form available within the TurboTax product. Thus, it takes some time after a state government releases a form for the form to be available in TurboTax.

In this case, you can see the estimated release date for Wisconsin Schedule I at this TurboTax webpage.

Check the webpage and when the date is changed to "available", then the form is ready to use in TurboTax.

I continue to get the message that Wisconsin has not provided Schedule 1.    According to what I read online.  Wisconsn released it on 1/22/2020.  I am using an IPad.  

I did receive an order confirmation from TurboTax but have not received an e-mail from Wisconsin or the Feds that they have received my tax forms.

Help!

BillM223
Employee Tax Expert

As I noted above, it doesn't matter when the state releases the form, it takes time for any tax software company to code their version of the electronic form, get it approved by the state, and then write and test the software that supports the form.

Does the message actually say that Wisconsin has not released the form, or does it say that the form is not yet available in TurboTax? This is two different things.

It says the form has not been finalized at this time, But it still says the form is available 

DavidD66
Employee Tax Expert

Wisconsin Schedule I, Adjustments to Federal AGI will be available in TurboTax Online and TurboTax Desktop on February 6, 2020.

I'm having the same problem.   So I can't file until this is fixed when the update releases in February?

Correct. Patience, Iago.

(Glad for this thread because I have been getting very angry myself. Been trying to file for 2 weeks now...)

Schedule I, Adjustments to Federal AGI - Estimated available date 02/06/2020

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_wi_online_individual.html

When will it be up?

How long until it's up on site?

@NkCkGk642 wrote:

How long until it's up on site?

Schedule I, Adjustments to Federal AGI - Estimated date available 02/06/2020

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_wi_online_individual.html

Wisswards

Can I still e- file my federal taxes even though the state Schedule 1 isn't ready?

I filed my fed today and will

come back and do my state when the schedule I is available, while It is convenient to file them together it’s not necessary. 

I filed my Fed return today, and will file my State when the schedule I is available. While it is Convenient to file them together it’s not necessary. 

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies