Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What should I do if I get R0000-198 - This return is ineligible to be filed electronically error?

I got the reject code of R0000-198 and Turbo Tax is not saying what I need to do.If I need to email,where /how?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

What should I do if I get R0000-198 - This return is ineligible to be filed electronically error?

The IRS has determined that your tax return is not eligible for electronic filing.  There is nothing you can do to correct this, you will have to print and mail your tax return.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for printing a tax return for mailing - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

View solution in original post

@ekhtiari wrote:

Could you please give me the address that I need to mail to?

Thank you

The address on where to mail the tax return will be on the Filing Instructions page included with the print out of the tax return.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

The IRS has determined that your tax return is not eligible for electronic filing.  There is nothing you can do to correct this, you will have to print and mail your tax return.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for printing a tax return for mailing - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

Thank you

@ekhtiari wrote:

Thank you

The address on where to mail the tax return will be on the Filing Instructions page included with the print out of the tax return.

I got all the information.Thank you.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies