turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What is IRS treas 310 tax ref

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

These deposits are from the recent stimulus  package. $1200 per adult and $500 per child, dependent on level of income. 

View solution in original post

257 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

IRS Treas 310 is a normal ACH direct deposit refund from a filed tax return, where there have been no offsets to the amount of the refund.

kaylerice

I also have same thing pending; I'm puzzled because I've already received my federal refund and state refund. 

These deposits are from the recent stimulus  package. $1200 per adult and $500 per child, dependent on level of income. 

kaylerice

Thank you! I did wonder about that. Good news for me, then. Thanks, again. 

I also have that pending in my bank account this morning! I'm still waiting on my tax returns! And I researched the 310 Treas and it states that it's a refund that the IRS has found issues with? I also find it rather coincidental that it's exactly 1700? 

candi4133

It's the stimulus.  Looks like you're getting $1200 plus $500 for your dependent.

Rogy

I'm showing 2 pending 310 tax ref deposits for 1450.. I filed injured spouse form with refund due to offset. I did get a letter saying they would be suspending the offset due to the covid 19. Refund would have been 2860 before injured spouse.. I. So confused! 

Well, so you are supposed to get 2860? So 2 pendings at 1450 would be 2900? I'm also confused, not sure if I understand your comment or not? 

Thank you!

Rogy

If the offset is suspended why issue two separate deposits is my question. 1450 is not the stimulus amount even with a dependent and combined it's more than the original refund as one. 

Rogy

IRS is known for mistakes. I guess it's best that we dont touch one of them incase they say they want it back lol 

Donde lleno formulario para recibir los $1,200.00 y $500?

Do someone knows what it is

Idkc

I didnt get my 500 per child who do i contact to get it fixed

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies