turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

View efile details? Error Made.

There was an error on my tax return made by Turbo Tax which held up my form.  Found out the error was made by turbo tax. Now I am seeing a delay in my Stimulus payment and feel it is caused by Turbo Taxes error. Please reply? 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

There was an error on my tax return made by Turbo Tax which held up my form. Found out the error was made by turbo tax. Now I am seeing a delay in my Stimulus payment and feel it is caused by Turbo Taxes error. Please reply? 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

There was an error on my tax return made by Turbo Tax which held up my form. Found out the error was made by turbo tax. Now I am seeing a delay in my Stimulus payment and feel it is caused by Turbo Taxes error. Please reply? 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

If there was an error due to Turbo Tax you can submit a claim.

See the link below for TurboTax guarantees

How do I submit a claim under the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculation Guarantee or 100% Accurate, Expert Approved Guarantee? Submit a claim

What documents do I need to submit a claim under the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculation Guarantee? Documents needed for a claim

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

The choices to file a claim with Turbo Tax does not apply to my issue and therefore unable to choose one. I was very disappointed with the Services I received due to the error as place by Turbo Tax on my Federal Return and the delayed it cost me in receiving my State Refund for weeks that led into months.   The IRS had question this and kept me at bay at to why they were holding my refund for weeks until I got a letter 2 months later. In the past when I filed my refund was given in a reasonable time and directly deposited to my checking account. I had to wait months for my State Refund to the delay in sending my forms to the State, Instead of being directly deposited, it was sent in a check. I was very frustrated and disgusted with your services and will never use it again.   Not happy about the cost being charged and feel I should be compensated for all the problems I had. M. Medeiros. 

Re: View efile details? Error Made. (Community Subscription Update) ------ ---- Original Message ----------
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies