Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Unable to transmit efile for Business 2022 Desktop

I have manually downloaded updates. I have deleted and reinstalled. Still can't efile. I tried just efiling federal and get a error 54 code. Tried efiling federal and state (AZ) and get loop around asking for the same verification. Please help

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

16 Replies
cbowler

I am having this same issue. 

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

I’m having the same problem… did you get an answer? I really don’t want to have to print/mail

Not yet. Contacted Turbo Tax but they are as dumbfounded as I am. They are checking deeper into it...I will post an update once it is fixed hopefully

I've gotten the same code a dozen times today and have manually updated the software and rebooted, etc.  I may just go ahead and mail mine, but I'll be asking for a refund!  TurboTax should be better than this!!!

chi515

I just tried multiple times and still have this issue.. This is an internal issue with the software.. it is saying we cannot efile because our version is not up to date, but in fact it is the most up to date version..

@chi515   And anyone else who has not yet done so.

If you have not yet done so, You all need to call in to Customer Support.

The more instances, for this issue, that get logged will result in a faster software correction.

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
anjr

I have same issue.  Talked with great TT gal today but NO SOLUTION!  Downloaded manual update, uninstalled/reinstalled restarted redownloaded manual update -- nothing worked!

Same problem.  I have been on the telephone with Turbo Tax for over an hour.  They were not able to solve the issue.

I did call in to turbo tax, and they said it’s most likely because we purchased from amazon instead of their website. Unfortunately, the manual update that turbo tax suggested did not work for me either. I will settle for mailing them :(

Support was wrong.  It doesn't matter where you bought it.  Many people are having trouble Efiling from Turbo Tax Business.   They are working to fix it.  May take a week or two.  Try waiting for an update.  

Update to problem...Turbo Tax just issued a 6.1.2023 product update. I downloaded this morning and was able to e-file successfully my Federal return. Still get a loop around with my AZ state return. Will wait to see if they download a State update. Turbo Tax support never contacted me back. This issue is definitely on their side. Again, try downloading new update and file Federal alone if necessary. Hopefully will go through for you

Try again. Product update 6.1.2023 just became available. E-filed federal successfully, now just can't file state

TT # [phone number removed]

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies