turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

lennykau

Unable to import from Charles Schwab, says "the entered value does not meet the login id requirements"

Adding my name to the list with the same problem.  I spent a frustrating 2.5 hours on the phone with cust support yesterday, with two seperate reps.  First session was disconnected, second session was closed as solved.  I was sent a survey via email which I filled out, but when I hit submit it took me to a 404 not found page!  

Tried on OSX chrome and firefox and Windows 10 firefox.

Get ready to be impressed

Unable to import from Charles Schwab, says "the entered value does not meet the login id requirements"

It works fine form the desktop versions, but I can confirm that the online ID entry  box will not accept ANY input whatsoever for Schwab.     Other financial institutions seem to be fine.   This error is before any connection is made to Schwab - it is an internal TurboTax validity check that appears to be broken.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

I have the exact same problem. Turbotax prints this error BEFORE it even lets me click "Connect my account". In fact, it doesn't even let me click the button, it is disabled.

jimt52869

i have the same issue - schwa only. etrade worked

housecoat

I'm having the same problem

When will the Schwab login bug be fixed for online users? We know our credentials are correct. The online form won't let us even attempt the login. 

Login ID: "The entered value does not meet the Login ID requirements"

Password: "The entered value does not meet the password requirements."

@jsbalkite wrote:

When will the Schwab login bug be fixed for online users? We know our credentials are correct. The online form won't let us even attempt the login. 

Yes I have confirmed it.

First it must be reported to TurboTax and there is nobody home at TurboTax until Monday.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

Facing same issue.
@TurboTax, please fix the issue.

You are talking to other users in this discussion forum.

Call customer support Monday.

There is no single published number because it changes contently depending on the nature of the call and agent availability. Following the link below will either give a current number for you to call or take your number for a callback.

(Note that phone support is for paying customers only. There is no phone support for Free Customers.)

Here is a TurboTax FAQ for contacting customer support.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

az87
Level 2

Customer support has done nothing to fix this issue. In fact the rep I was with didn't even try fixing the issue, instead she suggested I manually enter the forms as a solution. 

She then proceeds to offer me a "refund request" with the disclaimer that "those above may or may not approve it". Time to move to a different product that actually cares about its customers folks.

Customer support cannot "fix" the problem.   Because it is new, most agents do not even know about it.  Only the TurboTax developers can fix it.    The more complaints that they receive the faster it will become a known problem.

Same problem. Extremely aggravating. Please fix.

rmarimon

I am in the exact same situation.  No matter what you enter, it says it doesn't meet the requirements.  Has anyone been able to get ahold of Intuit on this issue?

Read the answers above.

babak1

Having the same issue. Once I enter the first letter of my username or password the error message appears. It seems to be a bug and is really annoying as this is probably the longest manual section.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies