csg

Turbotax online quick employer form 1099-NEC won't input the confirm ssn number correctly for me to continue

How do I get this fixed?

Jill30

Someone else posted this and it's working for me.

Put in the 1st number then bypass to the zip code and put in the zip code. Move up to the confirmation number and you'll be able to enter it in then.

Shyang

I am having the same issue and it seems to be fixed now while I am writing this.

Jill30

I'm having the same issue not being able to enter numbers in the confirmation section of the 1099-NEC. Is there an update that is going to fix the issue? If so, when will we get the update? 

sibrandjurriaans

Same problem - fix it soon!!

Shyang

I know how I fixed this earlier.

When I was on "2.Payee Info" page and having issue with Social Security Number/Confirm Social Security Number, I went to Zip code to type some number there, I was able to go back to Social Security Number/Confirm Social Security Number to type in numbers.

Tyron

I"m having the same problem on the EIN side.  Please correct the frustrating mistake!

JSLFBFL

Same issue here.  I was told to delete cookies.  I did so and was able to enter the EIN in both fields, but was forced to log back in.  I logged back in and same issue.

Jill30

csg

Thanks Jill.  I also had to input the City to get both SSNs in, but I was successful with that workaround.