turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo tax stopped loading on my MacBook, right after I e-filed. So, I can't tell if the e-file was successful.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo tax stopped loading on my MacBook, right after I e-filed. So, I can't tell if the e-file was successful.

If you used TurboTax CD/Download you can check your e-file status by opening the File menu and selecting Check E-filing status or by opening your return, selecting the File tab, and selecting the Check E-file Status header.

Reference:  How do I check my e-file status?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Turbotax won't open. It quit working while I was trying to send the $25.00 fee for state filing. 

So, I can't click on the File tab.

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@ropewalker1 If you are using the Online version, try clearing your cache and cookies, may resolve this issue.  After performing these steps, log out of TurboTax account, reboot and then back in.  If the issue still persists please try a different browser.

If that did not fix the problem, please contact customer service, start by clicking on Contact Us Answering the questions will help to ensure that your call is properly routed.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies