Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turbo tax made me schedule a payment to my state for taxes owed. Can I cancel that payment? I do not have enough money for that payment to be taken out.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
AmyC
Expert Alumni

Turbo tax made me schedule a payment to my state for taxes owed. Can I cancel that payment? I do not have enough money for that payment to be taken out.

Contact your state payment department. TurboTax just passes along information. Next time, choose to mail the payment and then you can pay at your state website when it works for you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Aziaha123

I need credit back to my account for paying state tax on Penny Pipers turbo tax. I wasn’t able to email it because of a problem with my computer. It would not let me download updates and so it would not let me email the forms. So I filled out her taxes on my phone and paid for another state tax. You owe me $21.45

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@Aziaha123

For further assistance, please reach out to us directly using the Help Article here.

While efiling my state tax return yesterday, I had to pay a fee of $25.  After giving them my credit card information, I was told I could not efile as the form M15could not be efiled.  I would like to get a refund for the $25 I was charged.

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

To help get you connected to the right person for assistance, please visit the link below for information on how to contact Customer Support. @kernel31066

How do I contact TurboTax? - Intuit

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies