Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Taxes

Hi my name is christopher thomas you guys did something wrong when i filed my taxes theres no way i should be getting 907 back i need help asap please someone contact me [phone number removed] thank you and have a great day

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Taxes

"You guys did something wrong..."  TurboTax is a do-it-yourself tax software program.  No one entered data for you--you entered it.  We cannot see your screen or your tax return.  We do not know whether you think the refund you see is too high or too low--you did not say.  What tax year are you asking about?  What income did you enter?  We need some details in order to help.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

Taxes

...or maybe you saw the page that has the total of Fed plus State refund 

(If TTX is showing things the same way they did last year....in spite of our complaints to stop doing so....or maybe they stopped doing that).  None of us really know what you were looking at, since we rarely attempt to file our own taxes before mid-Feb.  No one should file before the end of January since the IRS isn't even planning to start before 27 Jan (so far).

What refund is actually showing on your printed Federal form 1040. ….and which lines seem out-of-whack?

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies